Bodnar-Mahoney Funeral Homes & Cremation Service and their partner company Global Mortuary Service have handled hundreds of cases involving repatriation of human remains to points around the world from Cleveland, Ohio including to Kuwait.
In our experience, coordinating international funeral shipping and travel arrangements with the Consulate General of Kuwait, Kuwait Embassy and Kuwait Airways can take time once all of the required documents have been certified and approved.
One call to the experienced and dependable Licensed Ohio Funeral Directors at Bodnar-Mahoney Funeral Home & Cremation Service and Global Mortuary Service of Cleveland, Ohio and we will immediately assist you and attempt to answer any and all of your questions.
- Phones answered 24/7/365.
- Known shipper with all domestic US airlines and Kuwait Airways.
- Experienced, Dependable and Compassionate Funeral Directors and support staff.
- Required international mortuary shipping containers always in stock.
- On-Site State of Ohio Sub-registrar for immediate issuance of transit permits.
- Trusted relationships and access to many Physicians, Coroners, Medical Examiners and Department of Health Officials.